The June 2019 Newsletter is your monthly guide to the programs and people that make up NewBridge this month. Please use the NewBridge News to find out about meal sites, foot clinics, educational programs, and social activities throughout Madison and Monona. You are welcome to events at any location. We look forward to seeing you at a NewBridge event!
The June 2019 newsletter includes:
- NewBridge Volunteers: We’d like you to be our special guest at our June 17 Summer Concert at Warner Park! Check your email for more details.
- NewBridge at the ballpark: July 24, First Pitch 12:05 pm. Purchase tickets by July 10 through MallardsTickets.com and enter Promo Code: NewBridge or call Ruth Ext. 3012.
- Golf Outing FORE NewBridge Madison
Please join us on Saturday, July 27, 2019, for the Golf Outing FORE NewBridge Madison at Door Creek Golf Course in Cottage Grove WI. Your golf registration includes Includes 18 holes of golf (4-person scramble format), cart, water/soda ticket, lunch, trophies, and prizes. Register online now!
- Keep Your Heart Healthy: Get free cardiovascular screening with Medicare
- Read the June newsletter
Other items in the newsletter are:
- General Information & Staff
- Board of Directors
- Case Management Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Programs & Activities
- Cultural Diversity Programs
- Local Resources
- Health and Wellness
- Nutrition Program & Menus
- Join the Friends Group!
- Calendar of Events
- Important Phone Numbers