The May 2020 Newsletter is your monthly guide to the programs and people that make up NewBridge this month.
With the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Stay-at-Home order, our programs and services are suspended until at least Friday, May 22. Our offices are closed to the public but staff are working from home.
Check our website posts and our Facebook posts for updates or give us a call at (608) 512-0000.
The May 2020 newsletter includes:
- COVID-19 Services including Case Management, Food Bridge Delivery, Necessity Kit Delivery, Bridge Buddies, LED Activities and Take-Out Meals.
- COVID-19 Volunteer Opportunities and Ways to Donate
- COVID-19 Impact Report
- Thank You to Our Partners
- 2019 Year-End Financial Report
- COVID-19 Community Resources
- Rescheduled date for Black Tie Bingo Fundraiser- Tuesday, October 6, 6:00-9:00 pm at Monona Terrace
- We apologize for any errors in this May newsletter. We were and still are very unsure of how this pandemic is going to effect our agency and older adults.