Cultural Diversity Program
This program is for African American and Latinx older adults. The program identifies the barriers that prevent African American and Latinx older adults from accessing community services and assists in removing these obstacles. (El Programa de Diversidad para la Cultura Latinx)
Older adults increase their knowledge of community resources. All African American and Latinx older adults (55 years and older) who reside in Dane County are welcome to attend.
What services are offered?
- Discussion and support groups
- Health, wellness and social programs
- Referrals to a Case Manager
- Limited transportation is available to attend programs
- El Programa de Diversidad para la Cultura Latinx