The February 2019 Newsletter is your monthly guide to the programs and people that make up NewBridge this month.
Please use the NewBridge News to find out about meal sites, foot clinics, educational programs, and social activities throughout Madison and Monona. You are welcome to events at any location. We look forward to seeing you at a NewBridge event!
The highlights of this month’s newsletter are:
- Save the Date: Black Tie Bingo Fundraiser on Thursday, April 25, 6:00-9:00 pm at Maple Bluff Country Club. Tickets go on sale February 11. $40/single or $70/couple
- New Phone Number: Our phone number has been updated and is (608) 512-0000. Previously, the phone company issued us a long distance phone number for the new number. We’re sorry for any inconvenience. All of our previous phone numbers will continue to work for a year. We appreciate your patience as we straighten out the unforeseen issues.
Other items in the newsletter are:
- General Information & Staff
- Board of Directors
- Case Management Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Programs & Activities
- Cultural Diversity Programs
- Local Resources
- Health and Wellness
- Nutrition Program & Menus
- Join the Friends Group!
- Calendar of Events
- Important Phone Numbers