Forward Dane Now in Phase 2… What does that mean for NewBridge?
NewBridge will continue to proceed slowly in reopening our programs and services. There is nothing more important to us than the safety of the older adults in our community.
Programs and Services Reopening:
- Case Management home visits; PPE required. Preferred contact by phone/email.
- Foot Clinics; PPE required
- In-home, Home Chore services; PPE required.
- Small groups/activities with 10 or less participants; PPE required.
- Loan closet at 4142 Monona Dr.; PPE required.
- Volunteer Guardian/Representative Payee services; PPE required. Preferred contact by phone/email.
Programs and Services that will Remain Closed:
- All congregate meal sites.
- All exercise classes, monthly Cultural Diversity groups, and group activities with more than 10 people. Large group activities/events, including Summer Concerts.
- NewBridge offices remain closed to the public. Our phones are staffed
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
NewBridge is committed to promoting the health and safety of our participants and staff.