The August 2019 Newsletter is your monthly guide to the programs and people that make up NewBridge this month. You are welcome to events at any location.
The August 2019 newsletter includes:
- New volunteer opportunities – Pages 6-7
- Fire safety presentations at 4 locations – Page 8
- Pontoon boat rides – Page 13
- 31st Annual Colloquium on Aging Conference – Page 16
- Take our short Friends of NewBridge survey and be entered to win $50 Willy St. Co-op gift certificate – Page 22 or take the survey through this link.
- NewBridge is closed Wednesday, August 21 in the afternoon for an all-staff training and Monday, September 2 for Labor Day. NewBridge NORTH is closed to the public August 26-30 for building maintenance.
- Read the August newsletter
Other items in the newsletter are:
- General Information & Staff
- Board of Directors
- Case Management Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Programs & Activities
- Cultural Diversity Programs
- Local Resources
- Health and Wellness
- Nutrition Program & Menus
- Join the Friends Group!