The April 2020 Newsletter your monthly guide to the programs and people that make up NewBridge this month. You are welcome to events at any location.
With the uncertainty of the Coronavirus pandemic and the Stay-at-Home order, our programs and services are suspended until at least Friday, April 24. Our offices are closed to the public but staff are working from home.
Check our website posts and our Facebook posts for updates or give us a call at (608) 512-0000.
The April 2020 newsletter includes:
- A partnership with The Hmong Institute
- Welcome Cultural Diversity Program Coordinator, Valentine Flores
- GoFundMe campaign to raise money for necessity kits for older adults in Madison and Monona
- Rescheduled date for Black Tie Bingo Fundraiser- Tuesday, October 6, 6:00-9:00 pm at Monona Terrace
- We apologize for any errors in this April newsletter. We were and still are very unsure of what this pandemic is going to be like when we designed the newsletter.
Other items in the newsletter are:
- General Information & Staff
- Board of Directors
- Case Management Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Programs & Activities
- Cultural Diversity Programs
- Local Resources
- Health and Wellness
- Nutrition Program & Menus
- Join the Friends Group!