Board of Directors
Our organization benefits every day from the dedicated energies and time devoted by the members of our board.
Even though we are making a special effort during 2019 to show our appreciation, we recognize their contributions reflect a year-round commitment. NEWBRIDGE is very fortunate to have such thoughtful and dedicated community members guiding and supporting our organization.
Thank you for all that you do.
Board of Directors for 2019
- TIM CONROY – CEO, Capitol Lakes Community
- AMY DEVINE – Pro Bono Coordinator, Victim Advocacy Program, Disability Rights Wisconsin
- JULIE DIETERLE – Retired Physical Therapist
- ERIN FABRIZIUS – Public Affairs Counselor, Blumenfeld
- CEDRIC JOHNSON – Community Relations Manager, Madison Gas & Electric
- TIM RYAN – CFO, Monona State Bank
- LAURA STEIN – Human Resources Advisor, American Family Insurance
- SARAH VALENCIA – Director of Population Health, UnityPoint Health Meriter, Adjunct Instructor, UW School of Social Work
- BARBARA ZABAWA – President and Attorney, The Center for Health and Wellness Law, Clinical Assistant Professor, UW-Milwaukee MHA Program