Board of Directors
Our organization benefits every day from the dedicated energies and time devoted by the members of our board.
Even though we are making a special effort during 2019 to show our appreciation, we recognize their contributions reflect a year-round commitment. NewBridge is very fortunate to have such thoughtful and dedicated community members guiding and supporting our organization.
2019 Board of Directors
- TIM CONROY – CEO, Capitol Lakes Community
- AMY DEVINE – Attorney, Haskins Short & Brindley LLC
- JULIE DIETERLE – Retired Physical Therapist
- ERIN FABRIZIUS – Public Affairs Counselor, Blumenfeld
- CEDRIC JOHNSON – Community Relations Manager, Madison Gas & Electric
- TIM RYAN – CFO, Monona Bank
- LAURA STEIN – Human Resources Advisor, American Family Insurance
- SARAH VALENCIA – Director of Population Health, UnityPoint Health Meriter, Adjunct Instructor, UW School of Social Work
- BARBARA ZABAWA – President and Attorney, The Center for Health and Wellness Law, Clinical Assistant Professor, UW-Milwaukee MHA Program