The July 2019 Newsletter is your monthly guide to the programs and people that make up NewBridge this month. You are welcome to events at any location.
The July 2019 newsletter includes:
- Golf Outing FORE NewBridge Madison
Please join us on Saturday, July 27, 2019, for the Golf Outing FORE NewBridge Madison at Door Creek Golf Course in Cottage Grove WI. Your golf registration includes Includes 18 holes of golf (4-person scramble format), cart, water/soda ticket, lunch, trophies, and prizes. Register online now!
- The Sassy Steppers highlighted in our volunteer spotlight column.
- Our volunteer opportunities have been updated with more information. Check out our most up-to-date opportunities in our newsletter and on our website.
- Survey from the Friends of NewBridge Committee. The survey is also online.
- The offices are closed Thursday, July 4 and Friday, July 5.
- Read the June newsletter
Other items in the newsletter are:
- General Information & Staff
- Board of Directors
- Case Management Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Programs & Activities
- Cultural Diversity Programs
- Local Resources
- Health and Wellness
- Nutrition Program & Menus
- Join the Friends Group!